d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

Ready girls?


After yesterdays ultra heavy post (thank you to all that commented btw, you are lovely) I thought I would give you something to laugh about.


So back in early February 17foreverLisa posted an awesome birthday card for SoTwired Jen who was turning the big 3-0. She took Jen's freebie 5 list and made a little video. Well, I loved the JibJab idea and of course took it and used it to make a card for Lisa (just because she's sweet)..

Yesterday on twitter I was having a conversation with Stoney at Twisoup about how she is going to see Jackson Rathbone's band 100 Monkeys in Chicago and she is super stoked.

Jackson's band 100 Monkeys


Now you know that I've posted in the past how I have managed to avoid Jacksonitis so far but still "yeah for her."

We joked about how they wanted to meet him but didn't want to be crazy fangirls and then I asked if they were fanwomen but since they're in their 20's they would qualify as fanladies.

I don't think this is what Stoney had in mind
when she said Fanladies


Of course the word ladies evolved into thinking about Ladies' Night with Jackson.

I haven't been to a Ladies' Night for a quite a while because all my recent friends who got married were prudes (sorry girls, but you are). So I'm making one up.

Stoney at Twisoup is a graphics whiz but I beat her to it although my version is crude as heck. I'm borrowing from 17foreverLisa but hopefully she won't mind and you will all like it.

Special shout outs to SoTwired Jen & Sara and Stoney at Twisoup to get front row seats. Get the money out honeys 'cause here they come.



For all those struck with Jacksonitis

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

For the rest of us who just love Rob (this is the one I made for Lisa so you may have seen it already but I can watch it on repeat all day long)



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Well, I hope that gives you something fun to dream about when you're going to sleep or in the shower tomorrow am.

9 comments:

dangrdafne said...

Perfect post to follow up the post from yesterday. That JibJab is awesome and hilarious. I love it!

17foreverlisa said...

LOL!!!! I love, it TC. All of it. Thanks for making me smile . . . again :) And I must admit that I have a little case of Jacksonitis, but it will never surpass Rob.

Lisa

twilightcupcake said...

@Dangrdafne. Yes something light after yesterdays sob and hug fest seemed good.
@Lisa hope the weather holds up for you. I still don't have jacksonitis but I'm close with all the photoshopping. He's growing on me.

musingbella said...

LOVE the JibJab - saw it over on Lisa's blog before, but, like you say, I could watch it over and over and over... I think that's what I'll go do...

Twired Jen said...

LOVE IT! Twired Sista' is gonna freak! Thanks for the shout out too. I'm going to post tomorrow...so look out for some shout outs ;)
Guess what I'm about to do...WATCH TWILIGHT!!!!
PS I bet if you saw 100 monkeys in concert you'd catch Jacksonitis. He's sex to the ears.
xoxo

Mrs. P said...

OMG----The Jackson video!!! LMAO!!! I loved all the faces of Jackson...big time. And yes, lisa is right...Rob is hard to beat...but Jackson comes real close...

Twilight Mommy said...

@ Twired Jen - Sex to the ears eh? I love the sound of that!

@TC this post was a perfect follow up from yesterday! The JibJab's are hilarious! I particularly loved the Jackson one. I'll always have a soft spot for Jasperpants! I think it's that smile!

Jelena@Twiholic said...

That was cute. I only got to see it now because I was at work before.
I'm so tired, my brain is fried, so this is all I can muster to type currently.

smoochies

Snarkier Than You said...

love it!! but the jackson vid won't work for me - boo!

(i am warming up to good ol' mr. rathbone these days - lol)

: )