d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

You all know I love Carter Burwell's Twilight songs because they are so friendly for us amateur pianists.

Here's the latest theme from Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Plus Que Ma Propre Vie


Obviously that one's full orchestra but it has Renesmee's lullaby in the beginning.

I like the song mostly because I like watching Edward play the piano.



Thankfully, there's a great piano cover done by Mercuzio who has provided free sheet music (if you take two seconds to register at the free site sonicbands) so if you're looking for sheet music for either Renesmee's lullaby or Plus Que Ma Propre Vie you're in luck.
Just register at the Sonicbands site and then in the search type in Carter Burwell and you should see Plus Que Ma Propre Vie is the third song down the list. Tip - just in case the site's in Italian the "change language to English" button is bottom left.


Will be adding it to the other piano music links listed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the Sheet music to this song??

Unknown said...

I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


Yong
www.gofastek.com